Design is Literally Everything
Through my education and early experiences I have developed a broad, interdisciplinary skillset across various design practices.
Whether it's information design, composition, motion graphics design or web development, I've dabbled across a spectrum of mediums. This breadth-focused approach has empowered me to be an effective communicator across teams with different strengths. It has also enabled me to pick up new skills and disciplines quickly. If I don't know how to do something, I can probably figure it out for you.
Good design is at the heart of good experiences. Design is in everything, and everything deserves a good experience.
Let's build that experience together.
Uncle Buddy's Phantom Funhouse
Reconstruction of the 1993 hypermedia narrative game by John McDaid for contemporary computing deviceshttps://dtc-wsuv.org/projects/uncle-buddy/
Project Manager, September - December 2022
- Oversaw and guided the reconstruction of the digital narrative across four teams to ensure adherence to quality and deadlines
- Contributed within all teams to produce assets
A password generator tailored towards auditory-friendly passphrases that can easily be communicated over the phonehttps://labman.clark.edu/passgen
- Implemented a system for dynamically modifying key arrays for output based off of user controlled variables
A single-page react application for rapid ticket logginghttps://quick-tickets-a2a67.firebaseapp.com/
Front-End Developer, 2021
- Developed using Node and ReactJS standards to dynamically pass data into a back-end.
- Implemented expanded functionality from a tutorial framework, such as UUIDv4 compliance through Node, and dynamically pulling the current date and time
Phoenix Art and Literary Journal
Clark College’s Art and Literary Journal showcasing the best works of students and alumnihttps://labman.clark.edu/passgen
Layout Editor, December 2018 - March 2019
- Developed and guided the implementation of aesthetic standards for the 2019 edition of the journal
- Provided oversight and final approval of spreads before preparing them on signatures for submission to publisher
Bachelor of Arts in
Digital Technology and Culture
Washington State University Vancouver
Anticipated Graduation December 2022
Awards and Honors
- President’s Award for Community Leadership and Service
- Silver, Scholastic Sales Competition
- Phi Theta Kappa Membership
- NSLS Membership
Languages and Frameworks
- User Experience (UX) Design
- Color Theory
- Project Management
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Visual Studio Code