- DTC 101 Textbook: 04 Hypertext & Hypermedia
- Program or Be Programmed: 3. Choice
- My boyfriend came back from the war, by Olia Lialina
- CityFish, by J.R. Carpenter
- How to Rob a Bank, by Alan Bigelow
- With Those We Love Alive, by Porpentine
Digital technology easily remediates the narrative arts of all other media (radio, movies, tv, fiction), but it also introduces new possibilities that may challenge our very notions of narrative – that a story needs a beginning, middle and end, for example. Which of the above digital texts engage you most and why? Discuss how we can approach new digital works that present stories in unfamiliar and challenging ways. What are your thoughts/experiences of how the digital, hyperlinks and the web are changing the art of storytelling.