Following are some things in my life that led to my interest in digital art and the work I am now training to become proficient in:
- Washington State University Vancouver, Vancouver, WA:
- Tools: HTML5, CSS3, Adobe AfterEffects, Invision, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Assembly for iPhone.
- Skills: Usability & Interaction Design, Web Design, Still and Motion Graphics, Social Media Marketing, SEO, and "Google AdWords: Mobile" Certified.
- Clark College, Vancouver, WA:
- Tools: WordPress.com and .org (child themes), Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Skills: WordPress, Graphic Design, Typography, Composition, and Time-based Art.
- Heritage HS, Vancouver, WA:
- Tools: Photoshop and Flash.
- Skills: Visual Communications, Acrylic Painting, Drawing, and Creative Writing.
- Mountain View HS, Vancouver, WA:
- Tools: Digital Video Cameras, Sound Equipment, and Film-making/Editing Software/Hardware.
- Skills: Filmography, News & TV Commercial Production.