These jobs are from Campus Point. Note that you have to sign up the the company to apply for the jobs. But there is no cost to do this.
f you have any questions, please reach out to me and I would be happy to help!
|Bilingual (Mandarin) Customer Care Technician||Customer/Client Service||Hillsboro||$16-$17/hr|
|Bilingual (Korean) Customer Care Technician||Customer/Client Service||Hillsboro||$16-$17/hr|
|Business Services Specialist||General Business||Hillsboro||$15.50/hr|
|Project Coordinator||General Business||Portland||$40-$45K/yr DOE|
|Associate I||Finance||Lake Oswego||$45-$50K/yr|
|IT Customer Service Specialist||Technology||Beaverton||$15-$20/hr DOE|
|System Administrator||Technology||Vancouver||$40-$45k/yr DOE|
|Junior PHP Developer||Web Development||Portland||$20-$25/hr DOE|
Students and Grads – Follow these steps to get started today:
- Go to www.CampusPoint.com
- Click on “Login”
- Click on “Join” and confirm your eligibility to register now
- Fill out your contact information & additional registration information
- Read through our jobs and hit the APPLY button for the position you are interested in
- Be sure to register for the FirstStep Interview
What is CampusPoint:
- A 100% free resource helping students and grads find jobs and internships
- The largest private employer and recruiter of recent grads in the Pacific NW
- We hire up to 1,000 students and recent grads every year
- Typically recruiting for 100+ local jobs in the Seattle Puget Sound and Portland Metro areas
- Our FREE Local Employer Directory connects job seekers with thousands of employers in the Pacific NW and provide info such as: benefits, hiring trends, company culture, and so much more.
Login to www.CampusPoint.com to see all of our open positions in Washington and Oregon.
***To learn more about jobs and internships in the Seattle/Puget Sound area, please contact Rebecca at (206) 651-3579 or firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be able to add you to the Seattle newsletter that goes out.