- What in the world is ambient literature?
- A Short History of Location-based Writing
- Breathe (mobile/augmented), Kate Pullinger (read on phone)
Voice Map (app for geolocative audio stories)
ELD Entries (grading)
- Following the guidelines/instructions
- Clarity of writing
- Grammar, Spelling and Syntax
Prep Mobile Fictions – where is the start?
Class Group Projects:
- Articulate main ideas of your paper/project
- Provide one or two concrete examples that support or demonstrate your ideas
- Keep under under 4 minutes, allow 1-2 minutes for questions.
- If possible, use Google Slides and embed in a blog post. Or make a link to your work-in-progress in a blog post
Final Projects Grading:
- Clarity of argument or project idea
- Integration themes and ideas in course
- Grammar, Spelling AND Syntax – read the paper aloud to yourself! (avoid you or I pronouns)
Workshop on Final Projects